- DHgate’s Policies
- Operation Regulations
- Categories Management Regulations
- Violation Penalty
- DHgate Events Management Policies
Update time：2018-12-12 Labels： Registration Qualifications Verification Views：201794
I. General Rules
These rules are hereby formulated to establish a fair, honest and transparent operating environment for cross-border e-commerce and standardize seller registration.
2. Scope of Application
Sellers registered in DHgate Turkey.
User Name: The seller's shop name in DHgate, not reusable or changeable after registration.
Qualifications: Relevant information submitted when registering the seller account in DHgate, including the registrant's name, ID number, company name, business license number, etc.
Account Holder: The account holder of DHgate Turkey is the company applying for registration.
II. Registration Rules for Sellers
● Application for registration is limited to enterprises in Turkey;
● Each enterprise can only register one seller account in DHgate.
5. Annual Fee for Technical Services
The seller account registered in DHgate Turkey will be charged $2,000 for entrance fee.
6. Registration Information Compliance
6.1 Login Name Compliance
If the seller's login name contains any of the following types of words or other words that affect DHgate's operation order, DHgate has the right to modify the login name or close the shop depending on the scope and severity of the impact.
● The login name shall not contain any information that violates national laws and regulations, is suspected of infringing on the rights of others, or interferes with DHgate's operation order;
● No obscene, insulting, discriminatory or aggressive words;
● No information like email address, website, phone number, WhatsApp and Instagram account;
● No third-party brand vocabularies (including the site's official name DHgate), celebrity names;
● No misleading words like "PowerSeller", “TopSeller".
6.2 ID Information Compliance
● Fill in the registrant's name, ID number, company name, and business license code. The registrant must be the legal person of the registered company or the company's authorized exclusive representative. The registered company is the holder and the sole responsible person of the seller account in DHgate Turkey;
● Fill in the real, valid and complete email and mobile phone number of the registrant.
DHgate will verify the e-mail address, mobile phone number, registrant's ID card and registered enterprise's qualification information provided by the seller. Operation may begin only after all verifications are done.
8. Other Provisions
● Any DHgate seller accounts closed due to serious violations may not be re-registered;
● Any DHgate seller accounts frozen in a limited time due to violation may not be re-registered during the freezing period;
● The system will consider any mobile phone or email verification uncompleted in 120 days after registration as abandoned and reject the registration.